Thursday, October 02, 2008

Yuck!

So Saturday night I started sneezing. I woke up Sunday morning and had a sore throat. I figured it was just allergies so I took some Sudafed and some Benadryl. It seemed to do okay until I went to bed Sunday night. I couldn't breathe my throat hurt so bad. Being pregnant I thought all I could do was take those medicines and gargle with salt water...so that's what I did. Then yesterday I couldn't take it anymore and went to the dr. He said that I did everything I could, but the allergies caused drainage which caused a yucky throat and then a I got a sinus infection. So that means antibiotics. It's a bummer. I feel gross. I thought with 2 doses of antibiotics in me yesterday I would at least be able to sleep last night...wrong. Now I am just hanging out, but all my nose stuff is now causing me to feel really nauseous. My poor little Makenna has been such a trooper for me the past few days with me not feeling 100%. She has definitely had her fill of cartoons. She has put together puzzles, built towers out of blocks, read books to herself and colored about a million different pictures. I'm so proud of her for being so good to her mommy.

3 comments:

Corbin and Amy said...

I know it's been going around. It seemed that everyone that came into the dental office was sick or had a cough. Then everyone I worked with got sick and we all pasted it around. Hopefully Tyler and Mckenna won't get what you have. I hope you feel better.

TEAM BOWMAN said...

YUCK We are all sick too! I have a sinus infecton and Brdoy has pre-bronchitis and Brad doesn't want to go to the dr. but he prob has sinus crud

Krystal Dooley said...

Gwen got the croup this past week. I guess we can all buckle up for cold and flu season, right?