- On Feb. 14th she had her eye check-up appt. The dr. said that nothing has changed. That is good news and bad news. Good news is that it hasn't gotten worse. Bad news...it hasn't gotten better. He suspects that she will have eye surgery in about 3 months. She will still wear her patch 4hrs. a day. Doc said she could wear it up to 6hrs. a day if we wanted. He doesn't think it will change much. I take her back to see him in a month. She is still wearing her glasses as well. Lately she has been taking them off more. We are working on her leaving them on!
- Speech therapy started last Tuesday. I took Bryn to therapy and Kenna and I sat in the room. She paid no attention to us and hung out with Mrs. Amy and did great. Then Thursday she wanted nothing to do with Mrs. Amy and wanted to sit on my lap and not work. So yesterday (Tues) I took her and just dropped her off. I tried to get her to walk up the stairs with Mrs. Amy, but she screamed. She wanted me to go with her. I walked her to the top of the stairs and left. She screamed all the way down to the office, but Amy texted me and told me she calmed down pretty quickly and started working. She goes 2 times a week for 30minutes each.
- Kenna had her last swimming lesson of the session today. She has done really well with learning how to swim in her class. She needs work, but she has learned a lot. She starts her new session next week. She goes 2 times a week for 30 minutes each. She loves it!
- She is learning how to do cartwheels in gymnastics.
- She is doing really well with her reading and is starting to read sight word books to me.
- She has been working on riding her bike without training wheels. It is still a BIG work in progress ;)
- I am loving going to zumba class. I really like kickboxing!
- I got to take pictures of a little 2 week old baby last week. She was so stinkin' adorable and I loved being able to capture some sweet moments of her.
- I went to an ariel silks skills class. Have you ever seen people hang and do tricks on 'sheets' hanging down from the ceiling? Well that's what silks class is. It was a lot of fun, but man am I sore.
- I have been loving the nice weather we have had. I love taking the girls to the park with friends and going out to ride bikes.
- He is working really hard for our family.
-He is still in a more permanent job search, but is enjoying the job he has.
- We love having him home earlier and I know he loves being home earlier in the day.
- He has lost 20 lbs. going to the gym and eating healthier. GO TY!