Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Parenting!

Do you ever feel like you want to lock yourself in a room and never come out? Do you ever feel like you want to lock your child in their room and never let them out? Do you ever feel like you are doing the best you know how, but still continue to fail? Do you ever feel like your child is the best kid in the world? Do you ever feel like they are the devil? Do you ever feel like you finally have things under control just to have them spin out of it the next day? Do you ever feel like you can't stand your child and they look in your eyes and say, "mommy...I love you! Can I have a hug?" Well...you're not alone! Welcome to parenthood!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha! Believe me! I understand! I had one of those days today! Just wait until your next one arrives! muwahahahahaha!!! ; )

Lisa said...

Very well put! I had to laugh at the first question because that's how I feel when I go in the bathroom. Sometimes I just want to stay in there where there's peace, and no whining, and the door locks :)