Thursday, October 30, 2008

Almost!

I have 3 weeks and 4 days until my little girl arrives. I went to my dr.'s appt today. I have only more more 2 week visit then I will have a 1 week visit! It is almost over. I am measuring perfect and things seem to be right on target! This past 9 months feels like it has taken forever. I got larger quicker this time so I feel like I have been pregnant forever and I can't remember what it feels like to be skinny! November 24th will come really soon. I can't wait! I am happy, excited, nervous, scared and about every other emotion you can feel. I am happy to meet her, excited to be a mom of another baby girl and to breathe again, nervous about having 2 kids and scared that Makenna will have a hard time adjusting. haha. It is so cute because Makenna loves to come up and hug and kiss my belly. She lifts up her shirt all the time and says, "Look mommy my baby is kicking!" and "My belly is getting big like yours mommy!" haha. She likes to remind that I am getting larger, "Mommy...you're fat!" Tyler tries to remind her that I'm pregnant...not fat...what a good hubby! I better try and enjoy the next few weeks. 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So exciting! I can't believe she is almost here! You'll be a great momma of two and Makenna will adjust great!