Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkins!

Makenna and the finished pumpkin!
Kenna with our pumpkins!
Kenna had fun coloring away!
Eww Mom...Guts!
You want me to get the seeds?

Tonight Makenna and I carved pumpkins. She helped me carve out the top and pull out all the seeds. She also help me carve the face. For a little bit I needed to do it myself so I had her color her small pumpkin. She enjoyed coloring it many different colors! I think for my first pumpkin carving I did really well. I didn't have any help...well except from a 2.5 year old. Kenna and I also went for a flashlight walk. We went out around 7:00 pm when it was getting dark and took our flashlights. Kenna had fun pointing at the leaves, acorns and trees. We even saw a cat and shined our light on it. It was really fun! We had to find something to do while Tyler studied. We have been spoiled to have him to ourselves most of the weekend so far and we needed to let him get some reading done.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun!

Cyndi said...

I used to do Candace's hair in that hairstyle with all the little rubberbands. Awww that brought back memories. I love that hairstyle, so cute!