Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm 24!

Today I turned 24! My sweet husband stayed home from studying and spent the day with me. He bought me a cookbook (not because he thinks my cooking stinks but because I am always wanting to try something new for dinner), some candy, a candle and a trophy for being a good wife :). We went to Wal-mart, Kohls and the mall. He then took Makenna and I to Olive Garden for lunch...my fav. restaurant. We then came home and all took a 2 hour nap. It felt so good to get a nap. I don't remember the last time I took one. We hung around the house and went Applebee's for one of my fav. desserts...a Maple Butter Blondie. So all in all...it was a good day. I also got to celebrate with some friends yesterday and with Tyler's family for dinner last Monday night!
I do want to say thank you to all my family and friends who sent birthday cards, texts and calls my way! Thank you for thinking of me on my birthday!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! And I always knew you were a trophy wife! ; )

P.S. I am jealous of your nap! : )

Jeppsen Family said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad you got a nap in!!!

The Cherry Family said...

Happy Birthday! I think I still look at you and think you're 17 or something! Haha.

Joshua & Laura Dalton said...

Happy Birthday!

Corey and Ciara said...

Hey I didn't know it was your birthday yesterday...Happy late birthday!!! Hope it was a great one.

Waggoner Family said...

I had no idea that your birthday was the 24th! We need to start going to lunch to celebrate both our birthdays! Happy Birthday a little late!!! Love you and hope you are feeling great!