Friday, October 17, 2008

So Disappointing!

Bummer. I guess it had to happen sometime...but man! BYU lost last night to TCU. TCU played very very well. I am not sure what happened to BYU. It would have been one thing to lose the game, but to be demolished!? It seemed like we couldn't do anything right. The best part of the game though was seeing my little bro! He was on the sideline and was even on the field for the TCU's first punt of the game. I really hope there is some way to recover from this loss.

3 comments:

Brittnie said...

I couldn't even watch the last like 8 minutes of the game...it was pretty ugly. But that's cool you got to see your little brother!

Stephanie said...

I have a ton of pics of your brother! We were pretty upset that they lost!

Joni said...

Jen,
I did look for your little brother and saw him. How exciting for you to have him on the BYU football team! He is the same number that my cousin was many years ago. Fun!