Friday, October 10, 2008

Ultrasound #2

Her face. You can see her eyes, nose and mouth.
Yup...It's a girl!
She looks kind of wierd here but you can see her profile. She was squished up against me.
The left side of her head. You can see her ear.

Please no flash! haha. She was covering her eyes with her hands. You can see her nose and mouth.
Her little foot
Her Profile. Her hand is on her chin.

Today we had an ultrasound of our baby girl. And Yes...it was confirmed that she was a girl. I had had a dream that the dr. was wrong and it was a boy! The dr. said she measures about 4lbs. 6oz right now. He said that her heart, kidneys, stomach, bladder, umbilical cord and all the rest of that looks good. We kept trying to get a good facial shot in 4D of her, but she kept putting her hands across her face. When the dr. started pushing on her she stuck out her bottom lip like she was pouting. It was funny. Makenna was so excited to see her baby sister inside mommy's tummy. We are excited to only have about 7 weeks left until our little one is here. It is a little scary though...not sure how to handle 2 kids at once ;). I am sure we will figure it out quick though! haha. I am ready to have her though...I feel so fat and it gets hard to breathe at times. I want my body back to myself :).

1 comment:

Richey's said...

well, join the club..but I am trying to figure out how I am going to do 3 kids. Hope mine comes out a girl too!