Wednesday, October 15, 2008

8 Things

I was tagged by Tori

8 T.V. Shows I Love To Watch
1. Biggest Loser
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Amazing Race
4. Private Practice
5. Survivor 
6. Desperate Housewives
7. Brothers and Sisters
8. Eli Stone

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Went to a friend's house for a playdate for Kenna
2. Watched T.V.
3. Gave Kenna a bath
4. Laundry
5. Went to Wal-mart
6. Made dinner
7. Talked to my mom, brothers and grandma
8. Watched the premiere of Eli Stone

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Olive Garden
2. Chili's
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Panera
5. In-N-Out
6. Italian Place
7. Ted's
8. Panda Express

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Nap time...Nap time...oh wait...did I say Nap time!
2. Bed time...haha
3. The weekend when Tyler can be at home for a little more time
4. Having my baby girl!!!
5. Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween
6. Seeing my family
7. Getting back in shape after I have the baby
8. Football on Saturday's 

8 Things on My Wish List
1. To have a clean house without having to life a finger
2. To have this baby and let her be healthy
3. To have a daughter that listens
4. To have my husband home more often
5. To move closer to my family or at least be able to see them more often
6. To not have to live on law school loans
7. To be able to buy something without buyers remorse 
8. To not be fat and uncomfy!

8 People I tag (in case you don't know what "tagged" means it indicates that you will post a blog with your own list of all these '8 things':
1. Lisa Brown
2. Jennifer Horrocks
3. Elizabeth Cramer
4. Brittnei Chilton
5. Debbie Waldron
6. Melissa Smith
7. Allie Montejano
8. Rashel Cherry

No comments: