Saturday, October 25, 2008

Horrible!



The pictures don't even do it justice. It's horrible. I can't believe it. I was at Target and had Makenna in the basket. She was in the basket area because half the time the straps are broken in the seat anyways. She was being defiant and standing up and I kept telling her I wouldn't push the cart until she sat down. So she reached over the side of the cart and the cart moved. She flipped over the side of the cart and landed on her back with her twisted. I screamed super load and picked her up. She was screaming and had blood running out of her mouth. It was gross. I checked her out and there were no other bruises....just a busted lip. I was so scared and can't believe she didn't hurt anything else. She kept telling me...mommy...I'm okay! I felt so horrible!

2 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

At first I thought she had a cold sore and I could totally feel her pain!

Stephanie said...

Oh no! : ( But it's times like this that really teach your kids to listen! Have to learn the hard way! I know that's how I learned growing up! I'm glad she's okay.