Sunday, October 12, 2008

FOOTBALL

Can you say heart attack!? OMG...yesterday was crazy in football. Oh how sad it was to watch the Sooners go down in defeat against the Longhorns. I for sure thought we had that game in the bag. Texas played hard though. At least we didn't loose to a stupid unranked team. We lost to the #5 ranked team. It made me so sick though. Our neighbors watched the game with us and probably thought I was crazy for screaming at the t.v. and being so into the game!
Then BYU!!! Yea we won. That was awesome. My little bro even got to be on the field a few times. He was on the kickoff return team. It was really cool to see him out there! We probably should have won by a little more, but we still did good!!
And OSU!! Did you see that game?! Oh what a game! We beat Mizzou! Crazy Crazy upset! It was such a nail biter. Man...I had to have my bottle of tums with me all day! haha. I almost lost my voice from yelling at the t.v. so much.

1 comment:

Waggoner Family said...

I am so glad that you know how I feel when I talk about football! We are two peas in a pod! I will be sad when football season is over!