Friday, January 01, 2010

Ryan's Wedding

Michael and Kenna
Ryan and Kari dancing
My mom and Kenna at the reception
Bryn
My grandparents, Jim and Gloria
TyTy and my Dad
The girls
The cake
Bryn was so tired!
Bryn and my mom at the wedding
Ryan and Kari during the speeches
My Aunt Mimi and Kenna. Kenna loves Aunt Mimi
Kenna at the wedding!

While we were in California, we went to my cousin Ryan's wedding. Ryan is the one that introduced Tyler and I. He got married in the Mission Inn in Riverside, CA. It was a very beautiful place, very popular too. The Inn decorates the outside with a ton of Christmas lights and attracts a ton of people. Ryan and Kari were married in a small chapel. The reception was in a gorgeous room. Kari looked amazing in her dress. They are so perfect for each other! Welcome to the family Kari! The girls did really well during the wedding. Bryn got a little tired toward the end of the reception! Congrats Ryan and Kari!

No comments: