Friday, January 01, 2010

Last of the Ca Pictures

Singing Happy Birthday to Makenna
Great Grandpa Jim and Great Grandma Gloria with the girls
Great Grandma Gloria and Bryn
My dad and the girls
Christy and the girls
Michael and the girls
Mike showing Bryn how to use his guitar
Steven and the girls
Bryn liked Steven's football dog tags
Bryn and Steven

Guess I didn't take a ton of pictures.

We had a great time in California. It never seems like it is long enough. Tyler went with all the boys to see Sherlock Holmes. I went with all the girls to see Chipmunks: The Squeakuel. My mom, sister and I took Kenna to see Princess and The Frog. We took Thomas family pictures and went to Chilis all dressed the same :). We ate In-N-Out, Bravo and Jack In The Box. My mom, sister, the girls and I went to Disneyland. We shopped a lot! We watched quite a few movies at home. We to my cousin's wedding. I got to see my best friend Allison and her daughter Ashlynn. We got to see Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. We watched Steven play in the Maaco Vegas Bowl (some of us at the game and some at home). We enjoyed going through old baseball cards, pictures and pogs. My mom made good food. We had a great Christmas Eve and Christmas day dinner. There was lots of toys and excited kids opening presents. We had dinner, cake/ice cream with my family for Makenna's 4th Birthday! Thanks mom and dad for letting us come and stay so long! The weather was super nice. We went to the park! I enjoyed spending some good time with my fam!!

1 comment:

The Cherry Family said...

aw man... i want jack in the box. we've got in n out now, now we need jack. POGS!!! haha. It looks like you had a lot of fun and that's awesome. The girls look so cute in all these pictures! I can't believe how old Makenna is and how old Bryn looks!!