Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kenna's Friend Party

Ryder, Kale, Landry and Aspen eating their ice cream
Makenna showing me what ice cream she had!
Aiden, Ethan and Gwen with their sundaes
Moose ears! That one is for you Christy!! Happy Llama!
Touch your nose and stick out your tongue! :)
Silly kids!
The kids in their aprons and hats!
Kenna was so excited when opening all of her presents. She is so spoiled!
Kenna and her pizza!
Getting ready to eat their pizza
The kids were doing, "Do As I'm Doing"
Jan singing with the kids
Kids finishing making their pizzas

Today we had Kenna's friend Birthday party. Man...I feel like we have celebrated all month and she is only 4! What are we going to do when she turns 16!?! Anyways...we had some of her friends over to make pizza and ice cream sundaes. The kids all got their own chefs hat and apron. We let them mold their pizza and put their choice toppings on. While the pizzas cooked Jan helped me by singing songs with the kids. They really enjoyed that! Then they ate their pizzas and we did a little bit more singing. Kenna got so excited to open presents! After presents the kids got to make their own ice cream sundaes. We had all sorts of toppings including: marshmellows, m&ms, oreos, chocolate syrup, sprinkles, chocolate chips, gummy bears and more! The kids seemed to have a great time. It was a crazy party for me, but I'm glad Kenna enjoyed it. Thanks Jan for letting us use your house and for helping me entertain the kids!!!

2 comments:

Corbin and Amy said...

Oh wow! What a fun party! I wish I was 4:)

BrieAnn said...

This party is awesome! What a great idea.