Friday, May 15, 2009

That's My Hubby!!

Tonight Tyler and I went to an awards ceremony at his school. He was told earlier this week that he would be receiving an award and should be there. He didn't know what it was though. I went with him and left the girls with grammy...Thanks Jan! Tyler an award for Excellence in Clinical Legal Studies for his work and service in the Native American Victims Rights Clinic. I am so proud of him. He also made me blush by giving me a shout out from the microphone! He said, " I have to thank my wife for all her support especially since we just had our second baby. She has helped me through school." I was embarrassed, but it was very sweet of him. The whole room turned around and looked at me. He has made me so proud. I was very happy to be by his side while he got his award tonight.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats Tyler! And behind every great man is an even better woman! : )

TEAM BOWMAN said...

How sweet! You should get a shout out, I get overwhelmed with one baby!