Sunday, May 09, 2010

The Zoo

Bryn thinking she might touch the goat. But then she decided no to.
Bryn petting the chicken
Bryn, Kenna and Kodie
Kenna and Kodie petting the goat
Kenna didn't want to touch the bird. So I tried to get her to sit next to it...she wouldn't so this is the closest I could get her!
Lorikeets on my stroller
The girls
Cash and Bryn playing together
Bryn loved the water
Ryder, Kenna and Kodie in the waterfall!
Minnie had to join in the water fun!
Cash Man and Bryn
Kodie, Kenna and Ryder

A few days ago we went to the zoo with some friends. The zoo has a new children's area that the kids and I had never been too. To be honest...I really don't like the zoo here. It is pretty boring to me and I have seen the animals a bijillion times. I know you go to the zoo for the kids, but Kenna was getting bored with the same old animals. But this new children's area....is totally worth it...I think. They had a water area that the kids loved. They were soaked. There was a petting zoo area with goats wandering all the around. The kids could go right up to the goats and pet them. It was the same with the chickens. They had an area with Monkeys and then next to it was a bunch of ropes for the kids to climb to act like monkeys themselves. The Lorikeet area was pretty fun too. The birds were flying all around and sometimes they would land on you and you could hold them. There was a slide and a rope ladder and bridge. The kids had a blast. I think we will be going to the zoo again! :). Thanks for going with us Jen and Stacey!

No comments: