Monday, May 17, 2010

Graduation Party

Cash Man...He is so darn cute!
The armadillo in Tyler's parents yard. I have never seen one before. It was pretty cool.

The graduation hat suckers I made. Thanks for the idea Bakerella!
Brad, Landry and Kenna on the 4-wheeler!
My dad and Kenna on the 4-wheeler

Bryn is not wearing her dress because she jumped into the pool. Luckily I was still holding onto her so she didn't drown. She also loves her Papa's electric car. She was having fun climbing in it.
Bryn loves baby Ryker
Thanks Jen for making the Yummy cupcakes. I also had the joy of making the graduation hat toppers...It was fun!

Saturday night we had a graduation party for Tyler with close friends and family. My parents flew out here for his graduation so they were there too. Tyler's mom had a ton of yummy food. Thanks to Art and Letty for cooking and the awesome meat!! Thanks to all the friends and family that came to support Tyler and for the gifts. We are truly blessed!

No comments: