Monday, May 10, 2010

Wow

Remember to mute the music on the left side of my blog so you can hear the video


This woman will never cease to amaze me. What an amazing woman she is. She inspires me to love the little things in life. Because of her I have taken those moments with my children. I love the hugs and kisses Bryn so inconsistently gives me. I cherish the times both girls will sit with me and hang out. I enjoy the times my husband and I can sit together and enjoy each others company. I try to remember that we are all beautiful in the sight of Heavenly Father. Like Stephanie says, as a woman we wall want to be beautiful. But Stephanie shows that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that it comes from within. I am grateful to teach my children the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love to see Makenna’s eyes light up when we read the scriptures. I love watching Bryn fold her arms for Prayer. I am thankful for a husband who is a great patriarch and for his knowledge of the gospel. I love that he teaches Sunday school. I learn so much from him and I am grateful for his testimony of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was amazing!!! ;)