Sunday, May 30, 2010

Miralax

Bryn has had bathroom issues since she was born. I usually have to put Miralax in her juice/water to help her go to the bathroom. Before surgery, Bryn hadn't gone to the bathroom in like 3-4 days. After surgery, the anesthesia makes it harder to go. The dr. told me that you can't really overdose on Miralax. Since Bryn hadn't pooped in about a 6 days I gave her a cap full, adult size, dose. I gave the girls their juice for breakfast and was in getting them some toast. Apparently Makenna was thirsty because she drank all of juice and while I was in the other room, drank all of Bryn's. Unfortunately for Makenna...she is one regular girl. So with one adult size dose of Miralax, Kenna was making lots of trips to the bathroom that day. I had to get another dose in juice for Bryn and get her to drink it. It was pretty funny. Serves Makenna right for stealing her sisters juice!

4 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

oh my gosh that is hilarious!

Joneel said...

I ditto Rashel

KRISTI said...

How funny!!! I'm glad Bryn is feeling better. What troopers all of you are!!!

Ashley Dickman said...

poor girl.. that is pretty darn funny though!