Sunday, May 30, 2010

Back to Being on my Own

Today my mom left to go back home. It has been so nice to have her around this week. I had extra help with picking up the house, watching the girls and making dinner. The girls love being with her so I was able to leave them with grammy while I did things I needed to get done. Tyler was busy studying away this week and it was nice to have company while he was gone. Unfortunately all good things have to come to end. We dropped her off at the airport this afternoon and Kenna started crying. My mom had given her her water bottle. On the way home Kenna said, "Mommy...I don't miss grammy anymore." I said, yea? She said, "Yea mommy...I just took a drink from her water bottle and I don't miss her as much anymore. When we go to CA I want to bring her her water bottle." Crazy little girl. She then went home and went down for a nap. About 20 minutes into her being upstairs she makes noise...I told her to come downstairs and I hear this screaming. I go up to check on her and she is screaming and crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I miss my Grammy Catherine. I want her to sleep with me." Poor girl.
Bryn is still doing great. He thumb is pink and warm...just like it should be. We will get to take a peek at it on Tuesday when the dr. unwraps it.

No comments: