Friday, April 03, 2009

Another One!

So today Makenna said, "You aren't my mommy anymore." So you know what I told her...I told her to leave my house because my family was the only one allowed in my house. I also told her that she could not sit on my couch because it was for mommy's and daughters and she wasn't my daughter anymore. She was all upset. I told her that it was her decision. I could be her mommy and we could hang out or I could not be her mommy and she could leave. She didn't like that answer! haha. I know it sounds mean, but I am tired of saying nothing when she tells me that I'm not her mommy or that I have ruined her life. I am the one who bathes her, feeds her, takes her places, lets her watch tv, eat candy, go to the park and all the other things she does. So if she says she has a bad mom...I am going to show her what it's like to have a bad mom!! ERRR...Don't mess with me!

3 comments:

Joneel said...

Oh BOY, and she is only 3 years old? YIKES. Lets hope she gets everything out of her when she's young. Good luck with that one. Sometimes it's hard to be the parent, huh?

Laurie said...

We are in the same boat here.

Our kids say this anytime they don't get their way.

It really is hard being a parent! I can't wait for them to face these same challenges with their kids some day.

Cyndi said...

I think three is the hardest age. Forget the terrible twos, with all of my kids it was the terrible threes! Good luck, but it will pass I promise.