Sunday, December 09, 2007

Making Cookies

When my mom was here...we were going to make gingerbread cookies. We ran out of time. So since church was canceled today...I thought Makenna and I could have some good mother-daughter time! So we made the gingerbread cookies! Makenna helped me roll out the dough and cut the dough. She kept saying, "I help mommy!" It was so cute. She was also putting flour on herself too! haha!

She kept saying push when she was cutting the cookie dough!
Here are the decorated cookies. I am not really good at decorating...so here is the finished product! They tasted good and weren't burnt! I was very proud of myself...haha!

4 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

I'm suddenly feeling an urge for sugar!

Lisa said...

How fun! Those are great cookies. I've never made gingerbread before. Why was church cancelled? Was there a big snowstorm? After sacrament meeting last week, they just sent everyone home because there was a mice infestation in some of the classrooms!

Joneel said...

Hey, cute pictures. I hadn't seen them for a little while, and they are all so sweet.

The Cherry Family said...

I think your cookies turned out really cute. I can't wait to bake cookies with Savannah.