Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Makenna

Makenna is so crazy. Lately she has been doing weird things. Whenever I ask her to bring me something, she will get it and bring it to me. But before she will hand it to me she holds it behind her back and says, "Makenna Lynn Larsen, Makenna Lynn Larsen...Okay you can have it." I have no idea why she does this, but it's hilarious...sometimes annoying, but mostly hilarious. Her favorite movie right now is Mulan. She is obsessed with it and we watch it all the time. Thank goodness I like it too. She also loves dressing up and talking on the phone! She has been a good helper with Bryn. She sure does love her little sister. Also...she is all about "do-it-myself." She wants to buckle the top of her carseat all by herself, go potty, and climb into bed. She says her night time prayers all by herself. It is so funny because she blesses different people every night. Last night it was grammy Catherine and papa Barry. The night before that it was grammy, grammy gloria and daddy. Whatever happened to blessing Mommy! haha. She also loves to draw, color, use foam letters, and anything that is artsy. She loves to have make-up put on her as well.

No comments: