Friday, March 20, 2009

Funny Things

-- I was making dinner tonight and Makenna was in the pantry. Next thing I know she says, "MMM...Yummy sugar mommy!" haha...she had gotten into the container of sugar and was scooping it by the handful into her mouth! What a crazy!
-- Have you ever noticed that on cartoons the characters only have 4 fingers? 3 fingers and a thumb? I guess Bryn will be just like a cartoon! Yea for Phineas and Ferb and Spongebob!
-- Today coming out of the mall Tyler hit a bump with the stroller and spilt a large Dr. Pepper all over Makenna who was sitting in the back of the stroller. She was being a pill in the mall so she kind of deserved it. It was an accident, but it was pretty funny!
-- Tyler turned the grill on the other day and he turned the propane on and it didn't light. Gas built up and he hit the lighter again and I heard a boom. A big ball of fire came up and burnt the hair on Tyler's upper arms. He smelled like smoke and burnt hair! I'm glad he didn't catch on fire!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Jen, I'm glad Tyler's ok! That could have been a lot worse!