Sunday, November 09, 2008

Today!

Today was one of those days that you wish you could have just stayed in bed. Makenna has been a good girl lately and I have been so proud. I knew the day was coming when it would unravel again. Today was that day. She has not gotten the memo about the time change and instead of waking up at her usual 8-8:30am she is up at 7-7:30. It just seems to make the day go by much much slower! We then had a hard time getting her to eat breakfast and she kept asking for something, not eating it or taking one bite and then wanting something else. Then we gave her a bath. After baths she likes to hide under her towel. I asked her a few times if she needed to go potty and the answer was no. But when she went to hide under her towel I heard a plastic noise. She had gone pee in a bowl from her tea set and it was in the bowl, on the carpet and on her rug. Frustrating. Then we tried to put her down for a nap. She wouldn't go. We tried just having her do quiet time...It didn't work. She was so tired. Then we before church she lied and told us she didn't go #2 and tried to wipe herself and there was poop everywhere. Frustrating again. Had to get that all cleaned up. So off to church we go. Makenna was being so loud and so disruptive and yelling in sacrament. After the sacrament was passed Tyler took her out to the hall. I went out after the first hour and Tyler asked if I had any underwear for Kenna. She had gone pee through her undies, tights, shoes and on the floor. I could either drive her home or borrow something from someone. Tyler borrowed a pair of undies from our friend at church. So Makenna had boy undies on. She was so tired and yelling in the car and I told her she had to be quiet cause I need some peace and she fell asleep about 1 mile from Tyler's parents house and woke up when we went inside. Frustrating day. A few more things happened to make the day annoying but I won't go into those! Errr...I am hoping tomorrow is a better day!

3 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

What is the deal with these toddlers? Carter has been driving me INSANE this last week too. Oh my goodness. He has been so hyper it is nuts. Sacrament meeting yesterday was a NIGHTMARE with him. Steve has been working a ton lately so I have been doing it all alone. I think I am going to go CRAZY!!!!!

Andy and Melissa said...

My day yesterday was almost just like this. I hate days like this, because all I can think about is getting to sleep, and hoping I wake up and everything is better. Stella literally screamed and threw her head back and kicked her feet all through church. I did not get to listen or really even attend one of the three hours. I was in the hall almost the entire time. I am looking forward to nursery so much!

The Cherry Family said...

Savannah hasn't gotten the memo on the time change either!