Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Thing That Makes Me Sick

CONTROL

Not having control makes me sick. Not being able to change a situation. I have to learn to let it go, but I haven't. With this presidential election...I have to let it go. I did what I had control over...I voted. Now it's not up to me. The president has been picked. 
When Makenna fell out of her shopping cart a few weeks ago...the only thing that she hurt was her lips or so I thought. A few days ago her front tooth started turning a grayish yellow color. I am so bummed. There is absolutely nothing I can do to change it. I just wish she would have listened to me when I asked repeatedly for her to put her bottom in the seat. She will have this bum tooth for at least another 3 years when it falls out for a permanent tooth.
I just hate not having any control to change a situation. Sometimes you have limited control, but at least there is something you can do. But I hate it when there is nothing at all in my power that I can do. It physically makes me ill. AHH!!!

1 comment:

Corbin and Amy said...

I totally agree with you!!! I wish there was something more that I could have done to make the outcome different. But you are right all we could have done was vote. I was telling Corbin that in a few months I hope the democrats see why the republicans were against Obama.