Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Biggest Loser!

Ok...do you watch the Biggest Loser? Well it is one of my favorite shows. I have been watching it from day one. I can't believe the vote tonight. Vicky is poison. She is evil and she would take the first chance she had to vote out Amy C. If roles were reversed tonight...she would have voted Amy C. and not Coleen. Coleen was so sweet and should have stayed. I can't even stand to look at Vicky. She is just so mean and acts like a high school student. So do Heba and Ed. I hope some way some how black team can stay above the yellow line and get rid of the blue team. They are so immature! Yuck!

3 comments:

stevecramer said...

I agree...Vicky is poison, she drives us nuts

Elizabeth said...

oops, this is elizabeth:)

Cyndi said...

I couldn't agree with you more Jenny. Oh my gosh, it just makes me so mad! I literally cannot stand that woman. I wanted her to go so bad. If she wins I am going to boycott the show from now on. Grrrrr.