Friday, November 21, 2008

4 days!

Wow...Only 4 more days until our little girl is born! At moments I want her here now and want to be done being pregnant ... other moments I am totally scared about having the responsibility of another life! The past few days have been an emotional roller coaster and I am sure the next few will be the same. Being pregnant you get a flood of emotions anyways, but I seem to be going nuts! haha. I am getting excited to have my mom here this time. I'm just remembering what this time was like when I was about to have Makenna. It was 4 days until Makenna's induction that I found out about my dad being in hospital. 
Anyways...these next few days I am just finishing up loose ends getting ready for Tuesday. Makenna keeps telling me how she is going to rock the baby to sleep and help me hold her. It's so cute. Hopefully she will be as excited when the baby actually gets here!

3 comments:

Laura said...

we're excited too! hopefully the game tomorrow doesn't put you in labor!

Elizabeth said...

4 days? really? that's it? I'm sure it doesn't seem like it for you, but that was probably the fastest 9 months EVVVVERRR...it feels like yesterday that you announced it! Good luck with everything!

The Cherry Family said...

Lucky Lucky! Yeah, seriously don't get too crazy over that game tomorrow! Or maybe you want to! I hope everything goes well and I can't wait to see pictures of her. Good Luck!