Thursday, January 24, 2008

I was tagged!!

1. What two things do you always have with you?
My cell phone and my diaper bag (if I have my daughter with me)
2. What is y
our favorite TV show? I have tons. But the top has to be Greys Anatomy. I love Heroes, any typed or reality (Biggest Loser, Survivor, Amazing Race, So You Think You Can Dance), Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters!
3. What is your middle name? Anne
4. What characteristic do you despise? Liars
5. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans
6. If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would it be? Italy
7. What color is your bathroom? Yellow...I know...it's ugly! I hope to repaint soon!
8. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher or a dancer!
9. How are you today? I am extremely tired. I don't know why! I even took at 1 1/2 hr. nap! I never nap!
10. What is your favorite candy? Hot Tamales and sour candies
11. What is your favorite flower? White Rose
12. What is your favorite thing to do? Be with my family. My daughter is so much fun!
13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black
14. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
15. Hugs or kisses? kisses
16. What is under your bed? a bunch of different stuff
17. What is your favorite smell? My hubby's cologne! 
18. How many keys on your key ring? 3. My house key, work key and car key!
19. What are the top three qualities you value in a friend? Someone you can confide in! Humor, Dependability, Honesty. 
20. Who is your favorite friend from high school? Allie Montejano, Rashel Cherry and Melissa Smith.....Foxy Four Baby!

Okay, now I tag Rashel Cherry, Melissa Smith, Laura Dalton, Lisa Brown, Allison Montejano!

No comments: