Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lately

Since Disneyland...we have been hanging out. Thursday we went to my grandparents house to help them clean some things and ate pizza. Friday Makenna and I went with my brothers and sister to see 'Despicable Me'. I really liked it. I thought it was funny. "Lightbulb." Saturday was spent hanging out with my brothers and going to the store. Sunday we went to church and then over to my friends house. Her daughter was baptized and we went over to see her and her family. Yesterday we went to the beach with my sister and mom. It was sunny, but a little cool. Makenna loved it. She had fun playing in the sand, being buried in the sand and making sand castles. Bryn on the other hated the sand. The kid would not put her feet in it and if she accidentally got some sand on her foot she would start wiping it off. Whenever we tried to put her down she would go into the splits trying to keep her feet off the sand. The good thing was we didn't have to chase her around the beach because she just sat on the blanket! Although I kept sunscreen on...I still fried. The girls didn't though. So that is good! Today we are off to the store and my sis's volleyball game tonight!

No comments: