Friday, July 23, 2010

Beach

My mom actually got Bryn to put her feet in the water
Kate, Emmie and Kenna playing in the sand
Kenna, Kate, Carter and Aunt Linda. The kids loved played with Linda...she is awesome
Kenna can't come to the beach without being buried! :)
Bryn and I...finally a pic of me!
Erin, Jennifer and Jack, Me and Bryn
Emmie and Kenna buried their feet
Makenna loved playing in the water with Linda
Linda, Kenna, Reagan and Kate
Jennifer and Jack
Kenna burying Emmie

Bryn and my mom
My mom kept trying to get Bryn used to the sand....it didn't happen


Bryn kept wanting to stand on her head
Bryn loves chips
Emmie and Kenna

I was so excited to be able to get together with 2 of Tyler's cousins and his Aunt. The kids had a great time visiting and I enjoyed being able to get to talk with everyone. Linda played great with all the kids. Bryn still hated the sand and sat on her little towel!

No comments: