Friday, July 16, 2010

Beach

Christy and Bryn
Bryn would NOT put her feet in the sand
Cheetoh face
Kenna loves being buried in the sand
Bryn was so upset that I put her in a chair...she didn't want her feet in the sand


Kenna loves posing


Grammy and Bryn

On Monday, My mom, sister, the girls and I went to the beach. We stayed for about 3 hrs. It was warm with a lot of wind. Makenna loved rolling around and playing in the sand. Bryn hated the sand and didn't want to be put down. She had a good time eating on the my mom's lap. I love the beach!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a fun trip! I'm glad you got to spend this time with your family. You got some darling pictures.

Joni said...

Enjoy these precious times with your little girls and your mom. They grow up too fast. Great photos!