Friday, June 11, 2010

Bryn's Biting

Bryn is crazy. I have figured out how she lost her thumbs! She bite them off! That must have been it. She must have gotten upset and bite her thumb off. Let me tell you why I have come to this conclusion. Well...I have known for awhile that sometimes when kids get upset they hit things or pull their own hair or something crazy like that. Well Bryn bites her fingers when gets mad. She puts her 'index' finger and middle finger in her mouth and bites down really hard and growls. It is so hard not to laugh at her. For some reason she thinks biting herself will make whatever she wants to happen, happen. She was so mad at me tonight because I wouldn't let her in the tub with Kenna. It isn't my fault...the dr. doesn't want her getting her new thumb wet yet. So she stood by the tub screaming, then bite her fingers and growled. What a crazy little kid! Luckily she hasn't bitten hard enough to draw blood!

No comments: