Tuesday, June 22, 2010

4 weeks Post-op

Today marks 4 weeks since Bryn's surgery. The little bugger wouldn't let me hold her hand long enough to get a picture. It is healing up. Still not as fast as we would like. I am a little more disappointed in how this one looks. I am hoping with time it will get better. Bryn definitely notices that it is there. She got it wet for the first time last night. I put her in the tub. She didn't get it too wet though. Right after she got out I cleaned it with rubbing alcohol and let it air dry. We took her warp off today while we were at home. When I took her out I re-wrapped it so the germs would stay off of it. Bryn has gotten so good at taking off her wrap. No matter how hard I try to secure to her hand...she gets it undone! Crazy girl. Maybe I will be able to pin her down to take a pic.

No comments: