Monday, March 01, 2010

Makenna on Kissing

Whenever Kenna sees someone kiss on tv she says, "Eww disgusting." Then I agree with her! haha. Tonight while watching the Bachelor there was a lot of kissing. Makenna kept saying how gross it was. I asked her if it was disgusting if her mom and dad kissed. She said, "No. That's okay." I asked her why. She said, "If daddy kissed another girl it would be disgusting. But it's okay for daddy to kiss you." haha. She is so funny. Then she said, "Oh yea...daddy can kiss me too and that's okay."

1 comment:

The Cherry Family said...

Savannah was watching some of the bachelor with my mom and i last night too and in the end we asked her if "they" were in love and she goes, "No." And at one point my mom heard her say something like, "they need to get there legs off one another."