Monday, March 08, 2010

Kenna's First Soccer Game

P.S.-If you click on the pictures, they should enlarge so you can see better detail!

Kenna and Audra dancing.
Kenna didn't want to stand for a picture. She had to have it squatting! :)
Kenna didn't really kick the ball...just stood there to stop the other kid from kicking it! haha
Bryn and Kenna! They love each other!
She runs like her mama....with her tongue out!

Makenna had her first Soccer game of the season last Saturday. She did really well. Although she didn't score and goals herself, she helped get the ball to her teammates who then scored! Good job Kenna. She also did not have any crying episodes or freaking out. The coach did get a little frustrated with her because his daughter and Makenna started dancing on the field instead of playing soccer. haha...girlie girls! Oh well. It was fun. Bryn had a good time watching! I also thought I had taken more/better pictures. But then I realized I had to put the camera away because Makenna kept looking at me to smile so I could take a picture instead of following the ball!

1 comment:

megan said...

wow caden is actually running in one of your pictures....didn't seem like he was running at all to me :-) guess that's what first games are for

and great pics!