Thursday, March 11, 2010

One of Those Days

Wow...Today was one of those days. Ya know...the ones where your kids aren't even for sale, you are giving them away for free! haha. Makenna is pushing her buttons big time. Dad is better than mom and grandma is better than everyone. She does not like me and doesn't think she needs to listen to anything I say. All I hear is how grandma or daddy will be so mad at me when they get home because I am so mean. It is super frustrating. When I went visiting teaching today she would not listen and was running around. I said no, she said yes. I said up, she said down. Ugh!! She is only 4! What am I going to do when she turns 16? My mom always said I would get it back 10 times worse. She wasn't lying! Bryn didn't want to take a nap. She whined and cried and moaned all day. I know getting teeth is hard, but I think it just might kill me! We have done all the teething treatments possible and nothing helps. She is just irritable and cranky. What happened to the sweet little girl? She also has one of those smiles that when you are yelling at her you can't help but laugh. Ughh...today was one of those days that you say you are NOT having anymore children!

3 comments:

KRISTI said...

Hang in there. Hopefully today will be a better one. Have you tried the teething tablets? Sometimes those are the only things that help Carter. It's funny because Caroline was hardly bothered by teething, but it really makes Carter fussy. I hope you have a good day today!!!

Corbin and Amy said...

Hahahahaha!!! I love your post! Gosh it sounds so hard having more than one kid...and I think having Landen is sometimes pushing MY buttons. Those are the days I go in and watch Landen sleep:)

Corbin and Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.