Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

Funny girl wanted to pose with my mirror!
Kenna would not wear her clothes backwards or anything so this is how she dressed wacky.
I put bows that were different colors and different sizes in her hair. I rolled up one sleeve of her shirt and left the other long. I rolled up one pant leg and left the other down. She wore a striped sock and shoe on one foot and a sandal on the other. I thought she looked super cute :)

This week Kenna's school is celebrating Dr. Seuss' Birthday! Tuesday they brought their favorite Dr. Seuss book to school. Kenna brought "The Digging-est Dog" for her favorite book. On Wednesday, to celebrate his book 'Wacky Wednesday', the kids were supposed to dress wacky. I told Makenna that she got to dress wacky tomorrow. She said, "when do we pick her up?" I was like WHAT? I don't get it. She thought wacky was a person and that she got to dress her. I told her that wacky meant she got to dress silly. haha. It was funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shanna Nemrow said...

Hahaha, that is so funny about her thinking Wacky is a person! So cute! I love the outfit!!