Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bath Time




Kisses! Haha...Bryn thought I said blow kisses so she started to blow a kiss and Kenna went in to kiss her! It's cute!
The other night we had some time to spare so I let the girls play in the bath. Usually bath time is a "get in, get out" type of deal. But that night I let the girls use their bath toys and hang out. Both of them had a blast splashing water everywhere. Makenna used her crayons and drew on the walls and Bryn was playing with her keys. Makenna loves to do things with Bryn. She loves to take baths with her, dress alike and play together. She is a great big sister. Bryn also loves to follow Makenna around and do whatever she does!

1 comment:

megan said...

you have 2 cute girls! makes me want a girl :-)
and my kids love to play with each other in the bath too. so fun