Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Walking

I have been waiting to post this for awhile now. I didn't want to jinx anything. But I think I am in the clear. Bryn has started walking. She has been able to to walk for a little bit now. I guess it was a few weeks ago...maybe beginning of Jan. that Bryn started taking a step or 2 at a time. As the weeks have gone on, she has slowly but surely walked more! The past few days she has been a walking machine. She seems to be more daring and tries really hard to keep her balance. Her feet are big and fat :) and she doesn't fit in a lot of the shoes I had for Makenna. So we went shoe shopping today for her. I was happy to see the Payless had BOGO event. I got 2 pairs of shoes for the price of one at Target. We tried on every shoe they had at Target and her foot is so tall, brick foot, that it didn't fit in the shoe. At Payless though, she was able to fit into a 4wide! haha. Big foot, small body. I am excited to see my little girl growing up. She is so amazing. She is so smart already...she is going to be a tough one to handle! I am not sure if I am ready yet! haha. She will give me a run for my money! She loves her big sister so much and Makenna has been so good with her in trying to teach her how to walk. She still isn't an amazing walker, but she is getting there. It is so awesome to see her wobble around!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE the early walking stage. They are so cute when they are wobbly. Allie has the same problem with shoes. She has the chubbiest feet! She's in a 4W too.

The Cherry Family said...

That's great news! Cooper is walking all over too. Before we know it they'll be running away from us.

Dodson Family said...

Yeah Bryn! I can't wait to see her walking around even more! It's so exciting when they reach those big milestones!

Unknown said...

I bet the best thing you could do to help her walk is place a can of fluid with a straw in it for her. I bet she'll do a back flip.