Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Kenna's First Day of School

We went to Sonic and she got tater tots and apples for breakfast. That is what she wanted!





Kenna was so excited for her first day of preschool today. Before school, I took her to get breakfast. I asked her what she wanted and she said tater-tots. So we went to Sonic. We sat in the car and ate. Then I took her into school. I walked her in and tried to kiss and hug her goodbye and she pushed me away and said, "oh mom!" So I told her to have a good day and be good and I left. I picked her up at 2:30 and she was too busy playing playdough to say hello. I asked the teacher if she was good and she said yes...but also very talkative. So since Kenna was good, I took her for a treat. She asked to go to Braums for cookies and cream ice cream. She looked so cute today. I can't believe I have a child that is old enough to be in preschool!

3 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

Oh my goodness, she looks so cute. Those little red shoes are to die for!! I need to come visit OK again, I forgot all about Braums. I am drooling right now!!!!

Tori Orgill said...

I looooooove that outfit! She looks soooo stinking cute!! What a big girl!

Andy and Melissa said...

I love her outfit!!!!