Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Guess I'm Fat

Today Makenna sat down next to me while I was on the computer. I had avocados to use so I made some guac. and was eating it with chips. Makenna puts her hand on my tummy

Makenna: Oh....Mommy...You are having another baby???

Me: NO NO NO. You think I'm fat?? Thanks Makenna

Makenna: Oh wait...You must have eaten too many chips!

Great...so my daughter thinks I am pregnant. Time to hit the treadmill.

On another note....Bryn was a pig tonight. She ate about 1/2 jar of chicken, 3/4 jar sweet potatoes, 3/4 jar of prunes and then sucked down a 7 oz. bottle and went to bed. Haha...what a fatty.

2 comments:

Catherine T said...

I am laughing with you, not at you. I am so glad you have a blog, so maybe one day you can blackmail your kids with all these stories.

Larsen Family said...

haha