Saturday, December 06, 2008

More Pictures!

Bryn rolling her eyes.
Grandma Catherine and Bryn
Isn't she cute?! She had jaundice and had to have the lights put on her. She had to wear the glasses to protect her eyes!
The night I had to room in with her at the hospital.
Daddy was trying to stretch her arms out!
Bryn at the hospital in her coming home outfit! It is newborn size and it was really big on her! I had a cute little gown and bow for her but the gown was 0-3 months and was HUGE and the bow just fell off her head...she is so little. So I had to find a newborn sleeper!


Her first ride home in her carseat!

Kenna loves her little sister. She always tells me, "Mommy she's beautiful...I lub her!" haha
Kenna's first time holding Bryn
Makenna was eating breakfast, watching Cars and trying to sit with Grandma. Grandma was trying to keep Bryn happy!
Tyler and his girls! They both look just like him!
Bryn cuddling with daddy!

3 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

What are u talking about? Kenna looks just like you!! They do look alike, but Bryn looks different in each picture, which will probably be the case for awhile, so it's hard to tell who she looks like.

Andy and Melissa said...

The same thing happened with Stella and her coming home outfit. My mom had to run to the store to get her some preemie clothes for the first to weeks. She was 6 lbs 6 oz. but then by the time you take them home you know - she was only 5 13 oz. Crazy how tiny they can be. She is a cutie - I can't believe how dark her cute little hair is. I love how in the carseat pics, they both have their heads cocked the same way. Must be a sister thing.

Cyndi said...

Oh my gosh, she is adorable Jenny. I think she looks exactly like Tyler, big time! And what happened to Tyler's hair? Did he shave his head? I didn't recognize him at all in that side shot. LOL. I loved the one of Makenna looking over at her adoringly. Too cute. And I think they looks a lot alike in their car seat pictures too.