Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Life as a mother of 2 is a little more difficult than thought ;)
Makenna is in constant want of attention...if she is not glued to a movie on t.v. Bryn is an around the clock job...she has to eat, be held until she can get the gas out, then I have to pump, lay her down and then change her diapers. By the time I am done with all that it's time to start over again. 
Bryn has 3 of her appts scheduled. We go so an orthopedic hand dr. tomorrow and an ENT on Monday. Her genetic appt. isn't until Jan. Her eye appt. will be in January as well. 
Tyler has taken 2 of his finals and has 3 to go. He has one this Friday, then one on Monday and his last on Friday the 19th.
Once again...Thank you to all our friends and family for your help. It is okay to call if you want too. Thank you to those of you who have called to pick up things for me at the store, to do my calling at church, to ask if you can watch Makenna, to see about bringing dinners and those who set-up and brought dinners. Our family has truly been loved and cared about. It feels really good to know that there are people around you who love and support you. Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

It's good to hear that you are being well taken care of. I can only imagine having to adjust to two babies while your husband is in the middle of finals. Andy has his last one on friday, and I can;t wait. I wish Tyler the best of luck - and you too... I am sure you will need it. Hopefully all of Bryn's appointments go well, and it is all good news.