Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Few Seconds!

I have a few seconds while Bryn is down to sleep and Makenna is watching some t.v. Bryn is doing well. She is a pretty fussy baby and that makes things a bit difficult. My milk still isn't wanting to cooperate. I will probably try a little bit longer then give up. It is pretty difficult to nurse when you don't have anything to nurse your baby with. I have to pump a lot and it doesn't seem to help and I am on vitamins and a perscription to help and they don't seem to help either. Anyways... enough about that....
We leave for our trip to Utah on Monday morning. It will definitely be interesting to travel with 2 kids now. At least I have Tyler there to help. Well...Like I said...I only had a few seconds...Bryn is screaming for attention again!

2 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

That sucks about your milk! I wonder why that's happening? Hope it works itself out cause that would stink to buy formula all the time. Been there! If you do though, let me know cause with Savannah my mother in law signed us up with some program that sent us great coupons for awhile, and then they weren't so great, but still it helped for awhile. I think it was through Goodstart. Anyway, do you need to borrow the carseat? Let me know soon. It's all yours if you need it. And we should totally try to see one another while you're here.

Stephanie said...

I understand your frustration about the milk. I hope it will cooperate soon!

Good luck flying! When I traveled with two I was surprised that it wasn't so bad. I suggest giving a new "gift" to Makenna while on the plane. She will be distracted the whole time! Trust me, it works like a charm! ; )