Saturday, September 06, 2008

Goodness Gracious!

Man...could the game have been any closer? We should have trashed Washington. It shouldn't have come down to that ending field goal. Questionable call?....I think so! I don't think Washington should have had unsportsman like conduct for the celebration. Although...Last night during the Ball St. vs. Navy game a similar call was given for a celebration that shouldn't have been unsportsman like either. So it wasn't the first call. It was a bummer it had to be the game changing event. Not sure if BYU would have had a chance to block the kick. The first thought that came to my mind when Wash. scored was...hope they don't go for 2 or we are done. A win?? Yes....a good win?...No. Unga should have held onto the ball and we should have had that TD. Collie was dropping balls left and right. And what was with Chambers hitting that guy from Washington? I would like to know what was said to tick him off so bad. I'm glad though that the Washington player that was carted of the field is awake and moving. Wouldn't want anyone to get seriously injured!

I had fun watching the game with some girls in our ward. Tyler went to watch the game with some guys in our ward. Let's just say between food, pregnancy and nerves with the game....I had major heartburn! Can't wait till next Saturday when I can look for Steven on the sidelines. Hope we can pull a big win over UCLA....GO COUGARS!!!

1 comment:

Corey and Ciara said...

BYU is definitely lucky that they won. I don't agree with the call at the end of the game AT ALL. I don't see anything wrong with the way the Washington guy celebrated. Stupid refs! Oh well. Lucky win for BYU. But Go Sooners!! Utah beat UNLV tonight too...not a very hard game for Utah to win :)