Thursday, September 18, 2008

29 Weeks!

Okay...Don't Laugh! Ps....thanks for the shirt mom! I love it!


Can you believe it? I am 29 weeks along. If things go as planned so far...I will have the baby in 9 weeks! That is super crazy. I think there has been so much going on this pregnancy that I haven't had too much time to enjoy being pregnant. The first few months I was sick and on vacations. Then I spent a lot of time with Tyler and now that school has started I have been busy potty training, getting the girl's rooms ready and making sure Tyler keeps up with his studies. I feel huge and have felt like this pregnancy will last forever. But when I really thought about it today...I was shocked how little time I have left to enjoy the kicks, flutters and easiness of carrying around a baby inside...haha!

3 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

Va Va Voom! Pregnancy boobs are great!

The Cherry Family said...

Are you expecting to have her in Nov.?

Andy and Melissa said...

I feel ya with the feeling huge thing. I am only 21 weeks, and feel like a whale. 2nd time is different, as far as how big you feel, and how much faster it goes.