Friday, July 11, 2008

Pink Nails!!!

Hands
Toes...poor kid has her daddy's feet!
Like Mother, Like Daughter

I have wanted to do something with just Kenna and I. Something fun. So today while at Wal-Mart, I bought some pink sparkle nail polish and Kenna and I came home and painted nails. It was a little difficult since she is only 2 1/2 ... trying to get her to stay completely still. But she was so excited to have pink nails. She kept saying, "daddy...mommy is making me pretty!" Makenna wanted me to be pretty too so she had me paint my nails!

2 comments:

Jeppsen Family said...

It's so fun to have a little girl and do all the girly things we like to do! Maylee is in the stage where she wants to wear a PINK dress every day.

Andy and Melissa said...

I just painted Stella's nails too. How funny. I had to do it one had at a time, that was all the patience their was out of both of us, but now both hands are done and I think it is so cute.