Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dinner

Okay...so Kenna had green beans for dinner tonight. I was on the computer while she was eating and I could hear her counting her beans. I then looked over and she had pulled a few of them apart. What I didn't realize is that she was pulling out the beans from inside and only eating the beans. What a crazy girl. Who would have thought!
Like I said earlier...Makenna loves to have her picture taken. When she saw me taking pictures of her food she wanted me to take a picture of her eating her food. So this is a picture of her eating a BIG bite of fruit!
Kenna also wanted me to take a picture of her plate! She loves spongebob and this is one of her favorite plates. I like it too because I can put a bunch of foods on the same plate...having the little compartments makes it easier for her to get out because she has a side to scoop up against. She had fruit, green beans and a turkey hotdog for dinner tonight. haha

No comments: