Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh How I Love Him!

So...we live in the same place where Tyler grew up. We are in a ward/stake where most of the people knew Tyler when he was younger. We all have those stories of being an awkward teenager and all that, but I love hearing the other stories people tell me about Tyler. At church yesterday I was talking to a lady that knew Tyler when he was in high school. She told me how impressed she was by him. I guess her daughter had had a party and invited the like the whole stake. Most of the boys showed up but then quickly snuck out the back. Tyler came and stayed and hung out with everyone. All the stories I hear about Tyler are how nice, sweet and thoughtful he was back then. Not much has changed :). I love to know that even then he was a great guy! I am sure he has his moments, but I am glad to have married such a great man!! 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Doesn't it feel good to know you married the right person? It's always fun to find out things about what they were like before you met them.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.